NCS Volunteer - Speaker Support
Speaker Ready Room Support
The Speaker Ready Room is intended for use by speakers and VIPs to prepare prior to their breakout or General Session presentation. Here the speaker can provide and/or update slides, meet with fellow panel members, confirm any last minute details with the Speaker Manager or just relax.
Requirement: One volunteer dedicated to serve in the Speaker Ready Room during the hours it is open for the duration of the Symposium. This volunteer serves as the assistant to the Speaker Manager.
• Assist with greeting speakers and identifying their needs.
• Direct speakers in how to use the Speaker Ready Room laptops if necessary
• Assist with directing speakers to their meeting room
• Assist with getting General Session speakers miced up
• Assist Speaker Manager as needed
Monday - Thursday 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Sign up and contact Katie.
Katie Bosarge : KatieBosarge@davidson-tech.com
Address: 700 Monroe St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
Start Time: 08:00AM
End Time: 04:00PM
Registration Closes On: 5/22/2019
August 2019 Board Meeting
NAC-ISSA Board of Directors Meeting...
Dr. Tathagata Mukherjee, assistant professor of computer science at The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH), will speak on “Connecte...