Simple Helix presents Combating Cyber Attacks
Simple Helix is partnering with the North Alabama Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association (NAC-ISSA) to host a virtual discussion panel event. During the event, viewers will learn how to protect themselves and their company from common cyber-attacks, like phishing. A panel of 2 cyber security experts will be moderated by a Simple Helix representative as they elaborate and discuss safe cyber practices.
• Moderator: Greg Clements – COO, Simple Helix
• Panel Member: Scott McDaniel – Vice President of Technology, Simple Helix
• Panel Member: Jared Macbeth – Channel Development Manager, KnowBe4
Items that may be addressed:
• Why is cybersecurity important for my businesses?
• How can I protect my business against cyber-attacks?
• Are there cost-effective cybersecurity measures that I can start today?
• Where should I start on my cyber security journey?
Location: Virtual event
Start Time: 11:30AM
End Time: 12:30PM
Registration Closes On: 2/12/2021
January 2021 Board of Directors meeting
Join us for the January Board of Directors meeting as we install our new officers and plan the 2021 events for the chapter....
2021 Huntsville BSides
BSides Huntsville is the conference for those that work in the trenches of Cybersecurity. This is the opportunity for you to engage in fierc...